Monday, November 16, 2009

Famous in Chi-town

Ext., book number 3 in the Book-in-a-day series, was accepted into notBig, a juried show in southern Chicago. notBig opens on December 11th at the Logsdon 1909 Gallery on South Halstead and runs until January 2nd of next year.

This selection follows right on the heels of a piece that was recently in a show in Los Angeles. Had it been a juried show, I would have posted about it. Seeing as it was unjuried, I decided to keep it mum.

Ext. is a collection of text messages from my old cellular phone, typed out in chronological order. The messages from friends and family date as far back as 2006, when I started graduate school.

Select scans from the book are posted below. The book's cover is not pictured, as it is covered in plain, old tan library buckram cloth. Nothing special.


1 comment:

  1. Did I make this book? Please scan each and every page I am a part of and post. Thanks in advance. Oh, and let me know if you need my address for that residual check. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete