Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sneak Preview


Art Camp* began today. These sketches have been sitting on my computer for more than a few months and it was high time I get a move on and do some work. They follow in the footsteps of Sketches (Vol. 1), which I finished and turned into a small book in May of 2009. I can't believe that was over a year ago.

These new scans come from the same filmstrips and will ultimately end up as collages in a similar book.

A sneak preview of one of the images can be viewed by clicking the small image above.

Images from Sketches (Vol. 1) can be viewed by clicking here.

* "Art Camp" is my feeble attempt to sequester myself from outside distractions in an attempt to get my art-making on the right track for the rest of the summer. The only other activities I will engage in will be eating, sleeping, the occasional shower, and maybe some tennis.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are back at work, well, um, artwork anyway. Any more 'Twitter' books lingering in the outer regions?

    ReplyDelete