Thursday, December 9, 2010

Julekalender - 8 Dec.


Sometimes, you just have to speak the truth. And sometimes the truth is that all of the things are going in the same direction.

Incidentally, I find that I'm doing many of these nightly drawings while watching Conan on television. The drawings have nothing to do with anything I'm watching, but it's funny to look back on some of them and remember not what I was thinking about while I was drawing, but what was on the show I was watching.

Like the Kardashians. They're terrible. And their interview on Conan was about as big a trainwreck as I've seen on recent late-night television. (And I saw Harrison Ford's pseudo[?]-stoned appearance on Conan.) And all I remember is their stupid tangents and not why I drew a calendar and a thoughtful fish on December 2nd.

And I've started several sentences with "and."


No comments:

Post a Comment